Skip to content
- Ted is fantastic. As a person, calm, good humoured and unflappable, and as a DoP, subtle, rich and, of course, fast! He can deliver stunning and varied lighting set ups in 5 minutes, that would have taken someone working in movies 60 minutes. Would work with him any day.
James Larkin, Director
- A laid back and supportive right hand man to have in any situation, but especially and essentially those tight, time pressured shoots.Ted has a wonderfully rich and mellow quality in his personality and work, with a delightful measure of spice and quirk…..like a Gran Reserva Vina Albali!!
Seán Gleeson, Director
- Ted and I have worked together many times, most notably on ‘Master of the Universe’, a five part storyline for the BBC series ‘Doctors’. Despite time constraints and limited equipment, Ted consistently achieves a remarkably high standard of lighting, always striving to make the photography interesting and natural. Ted is always very supportive and encouraging towards his directors, and I would happily work with Ted on any occasion.
Ian Barber, Freelance Television Director.
- Ted is everything you could hope for in a DoP. I directed my first television work with him and I could not have hoped for a more creative, sensitive, talented person. He lights beautifully, and has huge respect from every department. He also must be a producer’s dream, because he’s incredibly fast! And never at the cost of quality. He’s a gift to work with and I can’t wait for the opportunity to do so again.
Julia Ford, Director / Actor
- I am a great fan of Ted’s work as he consistently delivers great photography, even when given the tightest of budgets and schedules. He is also a pleasure to work with.
Piotr Szkopiak, Director